NLSIU e-Journal on Environmental Law, Policy and Development [JELPD] ISSN (O) 2348-7046
JELPD is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal, jointly published by the Commons Cell and the Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), a research wing on Human Rights and Environment, at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore, on its website www.nlsenlaw.org.
JELPD aims to be a forum that involves, promotes and engages students, scholars and anyone interested in environmental law, to express and share their ideas and opinions. The Journal also plans to feature guest articles by eminent scholars as well as articles by students, thereby providing an interface for the two communities to interact.
The Editorial Board of the Journal consists of:
- Prof.(Dr.) R. Venkata Rao – Patron-in Chief
- Prof.(Dr.) M. K. Ramesh – Patron
- Prof. (Dr.) Sairam Bhat – Chief Editor
- Mr. Manjeri Subin Sunder Raj – Editor
- Ms. Architha Narayanan – Assistant Editor